Once you receive your Vantikcard in the mail, you can manually add it to your ApplePay Wallet. The whole thing works in a few steps and really only takes a few minutes.
Here you can find a short tutorial on how to do it:
1. Open the "Wallet" app on your iPhone.
2. In the top right corner you will find a small "+" symbol. Tap on it to add a new card.
3. You will be taken to the "Add Card" screen. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen. There you will find the option "Add a Different Card". Select this option.
4. On the Add Card screen, click on "Enter Card Details Manually" at the bottom of the screen.
5. Now enter your name and card number, and in the next step the expiration date and the CVC security code. You can find the card number and expiration date directly on the card. For security reasons, the CVC security code can only be accessed in the app.
6. To verify your identity, our partner bank Aion will send you a TAN code via SMS. You can now request this code and then enter it. By entering the TAN code, your card will be automatically added to your wallet.
Done. The setup of your Vantikcard on ApplePay is now complete. You can now add the Vantikcard as your default card and pay directly with it.